Finally, I am allowed to scrawl my own name on the Wizard's Directory. This means that I am very close to becoming a full fledge wizard and a novice in the Enchanted Registrar. In addition to signing my name to the parchment directory, I had to state some facts about myself so as to prove my legitimacy and help other wizards locate me at all times. It was interesting. I was given a piece of parchment soley for speciliazing myself and my accomplishments and then I was order to join certain Houses (Networks) close to my abilities and thus create a relationship between the other wizards of this world. It is a relief that all of the threads of my research are finally coming full circle and I am one step closer to entering into a Profession I most enjoy.
OOC (means Out of Character): I thought I would add information that our little character Ian does not know. I already have a Myspace so I went straight to Facebook and created an account. Then I went to Ning and it reminds me a lot of Myspace except that it has specific wallpapers to choose from. I have yet to find out how to create my own wallpaper, which I enjoy doing. I just thought I would add this information because I do not know reallyhow to add it to Ian's world to make it sound believeable to his time.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment