Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bookmarks and Future

I am coming to the end of my apprenticeship within the walls of the Enchanted Registar and learning how to go out into the world as a full fledge wizard. Today I was taught the essential importance of bookmarking my areas of interest so that others could read what I have written or find intriguing. I was instructed to read pages that other people have bookmarked so I delved into art and writing since those are my two main interests. I read about blotting out all the wishy-washy words when re-reading anything written to make it stronger. This program was called Technorati, an invention by a very strong and powerful wizard...I wonder where he came up with the name... I also searched through a book called Del.icio.us which is always constantly adding more and more pages from an invisible source. It collects many references or parchments written by wizards who enjoy specific subjects and bind works from other wizards together. This is essential for the wizard who wants to research on a specific craft but wish to find outlooks from more than one wizard or experience. It seemed very interesting. I read a bunch of sources from a news scroll about how parents shouldn't praise children on intelligence, rather, they should praise them for their effort. I can see why effort is worth more than intelligence because it means that even an average person, such as myself, can accomplish valiant things just by effort alone. Intriguing really.

After this, I was instructed to look through a scroll that spoke about a future Enchanted Registar that will consist of one solitary parchment that will magically update and open the entire collection of scrolls at a whim. It also spoke of enabling wizards to find anything they wish for whether they be lost scrolls or very newly written ones. It also will find the manuscripts you want fast and tell you where you might find them should you need to seek them out...I look forward to this new advancement.

No comments: