After a grueling trip through the Forbidden Pages Forest, I found a sign along a fork in the road. This sign, barely readable, pointed to a place called the Enchanted Registrar. Naturally curious as I am, I decided to forge my path toward this interesting place. Maybe they can even explain how I came to own this Enchanted Scroll. A woman greeted me at the front entrance to this massive structure of stones with curious lettering glittering in and out of its mortar. She explained that this was called Wiki and where all the Wikis orginated from. Of course, I had to ask what a Wiki was for, you see, I have never come across such a mythological creature. The woman kindly informed me that a Wiki was not actually a creature but a source of information; information accessed only be particular wizards able to travel the world without leaving the comfort of their cottage!
I prodded her with relentless questions. How can one actually learn about the world without actually traveling as I did? The woman told me that through the enchanted scroll I possessed, I could command all kinds of information I wanted. She told me I could even change and scribe information that I come across. Basically, with this scroll, I too was now a 'wizard' and could help the land with information of my own choosing.
I really do not know what to expect now...giving such a tremendous responsibility, but to help me, the woman has given me some minor tasks to help me accustom to this change. I shall record my thoughts on these matters presently once I finish my research.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment