Thursday, February 28, 2008

Little Bug Flickr

The Librarian came up to me with a jar in her hand. She told me it was called a Flickr. Upon asking what it did, she told me that it captured paintings from all over the land and, once I mastered it, I could even capture my own paintings. Naturally, I was excited and took the bug she offered me. She also informed me that this was to be like a familiar to me, always accompanying me and that I needed to learn how to command it. So I set off, first telling it that I was his master and giving it a name. I just called it Flickr, seems appropriate enough because it dances with multicolored luminescent scenes of all the captured paintings in its glowing texture.

Once we familiarized with each other, I started studying it. Whenever I saw a painting I liked, the Flickr would broadcast it on the wall with its own magic. I could search for any painting so long as someone around the land had captured it first. Flickr even grouped these captured pictures for me in array of colors and mosaic tablets. Finally, once I became comfortable enough, Flickr helped me capture a painting of my own. I captured a painting of a soldier clad in armor, tattered from war, and placed him in a tablet where I incripted a message about how he defeneded the Enchanted Registrar. I believe I did a good effort despite the fact, I'm a novice and I hope that someone out there in the land will look upon my own captured painting and be inspired.

Furthermore, the little bug lets me show others my work. Therefore, here it is.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24238034@N04/2298067663/

No comments: