Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Research

The tasks the good woman told me helped immensely. I had no idea that the world was larger than I believed it to be. There is information about places across the land of kingdoms far more vast than the meager one I grew up in as a young child. I could trace any manuscript I wanted, find national events taking place in that particular kingdom and I even found more guides, similiar to the woman, who could help me with various researchs. Some even scribed information partaining to certain conditions that their own Enchanted Registrars lay in. I was surprised that there were other wizards, they were called Librarians and even Keepers of the Record, that could speak to me and answer any questions I had. Truly, this system is remarkable and I can not wait to delve further into it. I am thinking to stay on and study as an apprentice wizard so that I might one day help other wandering travels like myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so very clever and *bonus* work related.