Thursday, April 17, 2008

Full-fledge Wizard

For my last assignment, I was instructed to view over the magical moving pictures that other wizards created...I believe they were called videos. Strange magic indeed but very entertaining. I realize now that we are constantly growing and that magic never stays the same. I'm sure that soon another hopeful will come and learn to become a wizard as well. I was also given a tool that I could use to hear and record information that I recieve from my journies and others. This tool is called a Podcast...Now I am finally ready to leave the Enchanted Registar and journey throughout the kingdoms as a full-fledge wizard. I am excited and yet scared. This will be the last time that I can actually rely on others' help for now I am on my own. I am just very grateful for all the experiences I gained and the knowledge recieved from my training here. Therefore, I bid you farewell and good luck.

No comments: