Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Writing Through Thought

It seems as if the world is spinning around faster than I have realized. Now there are parchments that you can actively record thoughts, adventures or even research and collect them in a manuscript that you can take with you everywhere. You don't have to even be in the Enchanted Registar to access it. Just take your quill and write it then place it in your manuscript binding and it will seal itself. They call this Zoho Writer...another strange name yet wizards are a peculiar people indeed. Also, there were other parchments that would give you directions to any place you wish to go simply by scribing your present location and then your desired location. It even listed certain transportation services around your local area that would help you get to where you wanted to go. There was another parchment that could signal a carrier pigeon that could speak in a human tongue and send you to the proper carrier pigeon you need to contact. This parchment were all these interesting facilities was called Google Labs. Finally, I looked at a parchment that was constantly writing itself. In this parchment it gave updates on other parchments that wizards liked using the best. They were organized according to 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place and honorable mentions. These sites have been recommended by wizards like myself as parchments that other wizards would find handy. I looked at some of these and a lot I already know of from my apprenticeship here. It seems amazing that I know so much now from when I first came to the Enchanted Registar.

No comments: